Annual Boxing day hunt "Barlow" anyone going?

AdamSmith

Mod Note

Posts which insulted other users , contained bickering, were off topic or referred to deleted posts have been removed.

Please attack the argument and not the person making it.

thats right. not just the toffs though.plenty of ordinary sickos following their masters on thir horses..makes me laugh the way they justify their bloodlust by using chickens as an excuse...might as well say the same about birds eating worms,cats killing birds,dogs chasing cats...

ah gladwell old chap, sorry for the delay just got back from thrashing the manservant and ravishing the maid.....and i see you have had a bit of a trashing yourself by a strict mod eh :hihi::hihi: shame i was enjoying the banter loving it when you resorted to insults to try and win:hihi: anyway back to the thread, what is it exactly you dislike about traditional pastimes which have more engrained history in this country than most?? hunting creates work and helps the ecology of the country at the hunters expense....not the tax payer! whats not to like??

ah gladwell old chap, sorry for the delay just got back from thrashing the manservant and ravishing the maid.....and i see you have had a bit of a trashing yourself by a strict mod eh :hihi::hihi: shame i was enjoying the banter loving it when you resorted to insults to try and win:hihi: anyway back to the thread, what is it exactly you dislike about traditional pastimes which have more engrained history in this country than most?? hunting creates work and helps the ecology of the country at the hunters expense....not the tax payer! whats not to like??

hello noddy ....must say i,m a bit puzzled why they removed those posts.i thought they were quite good and by your own admission so did you...anyway wheres the insults you speak of ? if i wanted to be insulting i could do a lot better than that.. no more than you get in the pub or the worksite...lets take a look at your latest posts..lets see .you say you just got back from thrashing the manservant and ravishing the maid ..now my first reaction would be to say are you sure you got that the right way round but i wont because sf may may not like it and just delete the post... in answer to your questions. why dont i like the tradition of hunting ? well just because its been going on centuries doesnt make it right.. wife beatings been going on longer than that but would you sponsor that too..hunting creates work ? well prostitution ,drug pushing and people trafficking create work too and have about the same community value but would you recommend those jobs ? helps ecology of the country ? well seeing as the percentage of foxes killed relative to total population is minimal i think thats wrong..if there were no foxhunting the ecology would be little different

Archived