CSA and Waster Fathers

I have 2 step kids who receive ZERO CSA from there so called dole scrounging scrubber of a father, he has no contact with them and sends them nothing.

I work for a living and am getting really ****** off that these lazy pieces of <REMOVED> can produce kids and have no financial responsibility towards them, the <REMOVED> constantly changes his address to avoid CSA, why can't the CSA get some <REMOVED> and take this money directly out of there dole money?, why do they only chase people who have something to lose?, I am going to see my MP to get this raised in the new year, cause it <REMOVED> me off :rant:

I have 2 step kids who receive ZERO CSA from there so called dole scrounging scrubber of a father, he has no contact with them and sends them nothing.

I work for a living and am getting really ****** off that these lazy pieces of <REMOVED> can produce kids and have no financial responsibility towards them, the <REMOVED> constantly changes his address to avoid CSA, why can't the CSA get some <REMOVED> and take this money directly out of there dole money?, why do they only chase people who have something to lose?, I am going to see my MP to get this raised in the new year, cause it <REMOVED> me off :rant:

Edit

Was he a dole scrounging scrubber when he helped to create the kids or was he a respectable hard worker with the means to support said kids?

Does the children's mother work?

Do you have any children yourself?

Why did she leave the father?

The CSA can request it to come straight out of their dole money. I'd give them a ring in the new year and discuss it, but, is it really worth it? How far is £5 going to get them?

They will grow up to respect those who cared enough about them to provide for them because they wanted to and not because they were being forced to. They will see him for what he really is, why give him the opportunity to pretend that he provided for them when he doesn't?

My advice would be to forget it. Who needs his £5? They have their Mum, they have you and they are provided for, it's crappy when they don't care enough to do what's right, but isn't the fact that they are provided for by someone more important?

---------- Post added 25-12-2012 at 01:50 ----------

Does the children's mother work?

Do you have any children yourself?

Why did she leave the father?

Why would any of those things make a difference?

Surely the point here is that this man is working and paying for children that aren't his own whilst their true father contributes nothing.

Even if she left him, cheated on him, was a total cow bag to him and refused to let him see the kids (I don't know anything, it's an example) do they not still need a roof over their heads, clothes on their back and food in their mouths? Would this suddenly become free is their mother doesn't work or if this man has his own kids or she left the father?

Whether a mother or a father, people should always provide for the children which they created, regardless of the current circumstances.

The CSA can request it to come straight out of their dole money. I'd give them a ring in the new year and discuss it, but, is it really worth it? How far is £5 going to get them?

They will grow up to respect those who cared enough about them to provide for them because they wanted to and not because they were being forced to. They will see him for what he really is, why give him the opportunity to pretend that he provided for them when he doesn't?

My advice would be to forget it. Who needs his £5? They have their Mum, they have you and they are provided for, it's crappy when they don't care enough to do what's right, but isn't the fact that they are provided for by someone more important?

---------- Post added 25-12-2012 at 01:50 ----------

Why would any of those things make a difference?

Surely the point here is that this man is working and paying for children that aren't his own whilst their true father contributes nothing.

Even if she left him, cheated on him, was a total cow bag to him and refused to let him see the kids (I don't know anything, it's an example) do they not still need a roof over their heads, clothes on their back and food in their mouths? Would this suddenly become free is their mother doesn't work or if this man has his own kids or she left the father?

Whether a mother or a father, people should always provide for the children which they created, regardless of the current circumstances.

I failed to see the point cgk was trying to make (if any), the annoying thing for me is that he left her (cheated on her) whilst she was pregnant with the second and has never been seen since, he even tired to get me to adopt the kids (only so he could go back to work and pay nothing), the point is that even if it's £5 it's better than ZERO and he should pay towards them, I have to work long hours (well paid job) and am now facing losing child benefit for them.

Archived