CSA and Waster Fathers

The CSA, being judge jury and executioner are a bunch of man hating jobsworths. The number of men who have committed suicide because of the CSA is disgusting. If this was women killing themselves, there would a huge public outcry.

The CSA, being judge jury and executioner are a bunch of man hating jobsworths. The number of men who have committed suicide because of the CSA is disgusting. If this was women killing themselves, there would a huge public outcry.

True, and they go after the wrong people most of this time, while wasters like my kids father get away with it.

I have 2 step kids who receive ZERO CSA from there so called dole scrounging scrubber of a father, he has no contact with them and sends them nothing.

I work for a living and am getting really ****** off that these lazy pieces of <REMOVED> can produce kids and have no financial responsibility towards them, the <REMOVED> constantly changes his address to avoid CSA, why can't the CSA get some <REMOVED> and take this money directly out of there dole money?, why do they only chase people who have something to lose?, I am going to see my MP to get this raised in the new year, cause it <REMOVED> me off :rant:

Hes probably procreating more sprogs as I type. He also is probably spending all his benefits on beer and fags while hardworking people like us pay taxes. I not only understand your frustration. I share it.:rant:

Archived