Santa's coming soon

On posting this Santa's less than 3 hours away from coming. May the force be with him.

I feel sorry for Santa this year, even he's had to make cut-backs. He laid-off some Elves mid summer and he's only using four reindeers this year in a futher bid to cut costs.

Damn the cut backs, effecting all areas of life.

On posting this Santa's less than 3 hours away from coming. May the force be with him.

I feel sorry for Santa this year, even he's had to make cut-backs. He laid-off some Elves mid summer and he's only using four reindeers this year in a futher bid to cut costs.

Damn the cut backs, effecting all areas of life.

Dont you think you are too old to still believe the rubbish about a fat man in a red suit that was force fed you by your parents when you were 5 years old. ?

Well, I'm merry (due to all the alcohol, i've partaken) or is that The Christmas Spirit I Feel?

Either way I'm now off too bed, so Santa can bring my pressies.

Joking apart, HAVE A GOOD ONE.

Just got our youngest to sleep, she's soooo excited, now time for father christmas duties. :hihi:

Merry christmas.

No.... i'm just of a certain age and don't really 'do' xmas anymore!, haven't for about 5 years or so, I gave up because they were so crap....

Think i know where you're coming from, and i'm sure you're luck will change come the new year. Chin up and keep looking on the bright side. :)

(Apologies if i'm off the mark)

Archived