What are the best and worst Christmas presents you received and gave?

Oh the joys of Christmas, the kind-hearted people who buy loved ones presents not for the joy of giving but in the hope they get something bigger and better back:D:love: I complained because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.

I bet you have just been watching Ben Hur.:hihi:

i got the mrs a set of brake pads :-)

Well, if she really needed brake pads then she may be very pleased to receive them. I'd really like a decent iron, but I know that would cause divorce in many households if it was given as a gift.

I loved every single gift i recieved - the people who buy my items that i don't use (my parents) were asked for a gift card as it was "easier for them" hee hee hee.

Just recieving from my nieces and nephews and daughter is all that matters. I won't drink the wine and i don't use the aftershave but i have a pleasant memory of their visit.

Oh the joys of Christmas, the kind-hearted people who buy loved ones presents not for the joy of giving but in the hope they get something bigger and better back:D:love: I complained because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.

Sums it up mostly, but there is the odd ray of hope.

I always thought it was the joy of giving, it is nice to get a present but nicer to see people's faces light up especially the grandkids

Not exactly altruistic but the sight of a child's eyes light up is a pleasure not beaten by much.

Archived