Vandals damaging property in Stannington

I've heard on good authority that the council are recording every incident caused by these yobs, and are going to be delt with by way of eviction. There's one in the block below that building that used to be a pub,one in the block opp the pub and one down liberty hill, someone at a party in the area had her windscreen put through outside the shops, directly under the mocam, she is also a hi flyer at the council,bad move on someone's part, She has names

I've heard on good authority that the council are recording every incident caused by these yobs, and are going to be delt with by way of eviction. There's one in the block below that building that used to be a pub,one in the block opp the pub and one down liberty hill, someone at a party in the area had her windscreen put through outside the shops, directly under the mocam, she is also a hi flyer at the council,bad move on someone's part, She has names

This is very reasuring; I hope its true because something really needs to be done about whats going on in that area.

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 06:33 ----------

So it's not really stannington then, as its below the sportsman.

I dont live as far up as the Sportsman but my postal address is Stannington. Stannington's boundaries were changed in the seventies I think.

I really hope this is true!

• 4 months later...

To whoever smashed my car window on Oldfield Road, Saturday night!.........thanks ,you did a great job as usual causing maximum cost and stress.

You can now go lie down and quietly masturbate while thinking of a job well done.

As a word of warning, apart from the long overdue installation of CCTV, our dog has had his chain lengthened to the whole length of our drive as his favourite grub is "Scroates Testicles" in a rich creamy sauce!

To whoever smashed my car window on Oldfield Road, Saturday night!.........thanks ,you did a great job as usual causing maximum cost and stress.

You can now go lie down and quietly masturbate while thinking of a job well done.

As a word of warning, apart from the long overdue installation of CCTV, our dog has had his chain lengthened to the whole length of our drive as his favourite grub is "Scroates Testicles" in a rich creamy sauce!

There seems to be an epidemic of car window smashing on Oldfield Road where our friends live at the moment (they are victims),although not just confined to Oldfield road.

I would not like to be whoever he catches as he is a real tough nut.

---------- Post added 08-05-2013 at 20:41 ----------

There seems to be an epidemic of car window smashing on Oldfield Road where our friends live at the moment (they are victims),although not just confined to Oldfield road.

I would not like to be whoever he catches as he is a real tough nut.

It,s only a matter of time!..............the Police know the culprits and tongues are starting to wag.

Archived