Prime minister band wagon

Well you could say labour jump on the Asian vote every single year .

How, exactly, can you substantiate this piece of drivel given that Asian people, like the rest of the electorate, are independently minded? :loopy::loopy:

---------- Post added 26-12-2012 at 12:53 ----------

And the professional claimant vote.

Welcome back Barty, or not.

How, exactly, can you substantiate this piece of drivel given that Asian people, like the rest of the electorate, are independently minded? :loopy::loopy:

I suspect the answer is that Bliar opened up our borders and let anyone in who wanted to come here. Therefore opening up the voting system so he could reap the rewards of doing so.

I dare say the PM would engage in similar tactics if he thought it would keep him in power.

After all there isn't the thickness of a fag paper between them.

Angel.

I suspect the answer is that Bliar opened up our borders and let anyone in who wanted to come here. Therefore opening up the voting system so he could reap the rewards of doing so.

I dare say the PM would engage in similar tactics if he thought it would keep him in power.

After all there isn't the thickness of a fag paper between them.

Angel.

Oh dear, you really do have a simplistic view of politics don't you? Have a look at how many Asian councillors and MPs there are in each party and then come back and tell me that all Asians vote Labour.

There aren't enough gay people to make a difference, and economically wise, the Tories are more gay friendly thaqn Labour.

Except in marginal seats....Not sure I understand how a political party can be more gay friendly enonomically wise - unless you think they're more susceptble to the 'pink pound'

Archived