Kidizoom camera

Has any body had trouble with the kidizoom camera some one bought my daughter one from asda it does not work

You're still within Xmas period, take it back with receipt and ask them to test it, Asda are pretty good with this.

You're still within Xmas period, take it back with receipt and ask them to test it, Asda are pretty good with this.

Hope you've got the receipt though because if you haven't ASDA can be really funny. A few months ago I took back a faulty ASDA BRAND iron and because I hadn't got the receipt they wouldn't swap it !! It was an ASDA BRAND iron so I couldn't have bought it anywhere else but NO. I argued & argued in the shop saying that it wasn't fit for purpose and they were required by law to exchange it, still got nowhere. Anyway what I did was buy a new identical one, then a week later took the faulty one back with the new receipt.!!! GOT YOU.

Got my money back. SORTED :hihi:

Hope you've got the receipt though because if you haven't ASDA can be really funny. A few months ago I took back a faulty ASDA BRAND iron and because I hadn't got the receipt they wouldn't swap it !! It was an ASDA BRAND iron so I couldn't have bought it anywhere else but NO. I argued & argued in the shop saying that it wasn't fit for purpose and they were required by law to exchange it, still got nowhere. Anyway what I did was buy a new identical one, then a week later took the faulty one back with the new receipt.!!! GOT YOU.

Got my money back. SORTED :hihi:

And then I confessed to a fraud on a public forum and then the police came round and then..........:hihi:

And then I confessed to a fraud on a public forum and then the police came round and then..........:hihi:

:hihi: Ha Ha I don't care cause I got my money back instead of having to go to trading standards which I would have done because the iron was within the one year guarantee period. One up on ASDA aswell ! :hihi:

Archived