What is your definition of a chav ?

I have seen before that people have very different views on this subject but want to know finnally what is the definition of a chav ?

What is your definition ?

I personally think its someone like vicky pollard off of little britain ! :hihi:

To me its the underclass. Those people who are unemployed making no attempt to get a job and spending time at home drinking, smoking and breeding. You see the types on the street corners. If you watch Jerremy Kyle you see them on every eppisode.

I have seen before that people have very different views on this subject but want to know finnally what is the definition of a chav ?

What is your definition ?

I personally think its someone like vicky pollard off of little britain ! :hihi:

An inability to spell "finally".:hihi:

Tracksuits worn every day (not plain cotton ones for the gym) but with big ticks or stripes on. Matching untied trainers with bright green/orange soles and big air bubbles. Talking in text speak, and swearing down their mobile phone in the street, dragging along some sort of hard looking dog that would probably love to be just a normal family pet instead of a standing on the shops in the cold while the owner drinks a can of lager and smokes cannabis with his/her identical pals.

Others I see are in the house with windows open in summer with a stench of weed fumigating the street and some kind of rapping, gangster style music blasting out for everyone else to enjoy NOT.

Even more annoying writing in texts and on Facebook spelling things exactly how they speak, some you cannot even figure out what they are trying to say.

Edited by lubylou12