What is your definition of a chav ?

There is a growing underclass in society that has abandoned decency, work ethic and community instead goes around taking drugs banging out children and sitting on the dole.

That is exactly what you have now been conditioned to believe.

Not conditioned but what I see every day walking round. I dont read the newspapers so go on what I see on the streets of Sheffield. If you want more examples of this why not go for a pint in the Big Gun on wicker or the pub opposite the coop in town even downstairs in the bankers draft.

When you've been even past those places (the first two I would never even go in just witnessed them outside) then say I've been conditioned.

And who are they?

Presumably he means the politicians and the bankers. Yes they are not innocent but we are not blaming the poor we are blaming the chavs. They are not poor per say they are a group of people that drink, smoke and take drugs all day. They are more concerned with banging out children as the state will pay rather than taking responsibility for their own actions.

This group is different to the poor everyone knows who they are they see them on the streets every day. If you go near the Hen and Chickens in the city centre you will see them.

• 2 months later...
I buy food from Greggs and walk about town whilst finishing it off, as I always have with sandwiches when on the go, etc, I must be a chav, too?

Well I shop at Waitrose,laugh at poor people and think Gary Barlow is great I must be a Tory!

• 2 years later...

Anyone who takes pleasure in being offensive about or towards complete strangers. It's not a social status or poverty thing for me, it's an aggressively negative attitude towards everyone who they deem to be different from themselves.

Edited by Funky_Gibbon