What is your definition of a chav ?

I never use the word, because its a derogatory term for the oiks at the bottom of society, thought up by right wingers.

How do you feel about derogatory generalistic terms for right wingers? Ever use them? Surely we're all entitled to name call people we don't like and make ourselves feel superior?

Chavs - don't work, don't want to work, thick, classless, teeth like a neglected graveyard and think appearing on JK or having an asbo gives you kudos.

And generally... white!

How do you feel about derogatory generalistic terms for right wingers? Ever use them? Surely we're all entitled to name call people we don't like and make ourselves feel superior?

Chavs - don't work, don't want to work, thick, classless, teeth like a neglected graveyard and think appearing on JK or having an asbo gives you kudos.

And generally... white!

I would not take away your freedom of speech; I dont think that there is anything wrong with calling someone a right/left winger.

I dont think that there is anything wrong with calling someone a right/left winger.

Nor I. It is however common for right wingers to be labelled as fascist as an example of how those on the left partake in the name calling game. I was just making the point that Leftists live in glass houses too and should be mindful if they are going to throw stones! ;)

And generally... white!

You're quite right - you're quite entitled to call folk with little money or hope derogatory names. Only don't come back here expecting sympathy when you've got battered.

You're quite right - you're quite entitled to call folk with little money or hope derogatory names. Only don't come back here expecting sympathy when you've got battered.

No hope, no aspirations, no shame and no worries. They don't care if the mugs working to support them call them chav's because they are having the last laugh from their perspective.

Taking offense by proxy really is one of the bizarre traits of the Left Leaning.

No hope, no aspirations, no shame and no worries. They don't care if the mugs working to support them call them chav's because they are having the last laugh from their perspective.

I guess they followed role models like Lord Sewel :hihi:

Taking offense by proxy really is one of the bizarre traits of the Left Leaning.

There may well be people at the bottom of the pile with no shame and no worries or aspirations - but then there will be people from families doing very nicely thank you who are equally shameless and with few worries.

From my perspective it's not about taking offence on behalf of others - like I say you call people names at your own peril. It's just a shame that those from a rightist perspective don't punch upwards as often and with the same ferocity as downwards.

---------- Post added 26-07-2015 at 13:33 ----------

I guess they followed role models like Lord Sewel :hihi:

Or George Osborne

http://www.theduckshoot.com/ex-prostitute-natalie-rowe-blows-the-whistle-on-chancellor-osborne/

:hihi: