Car insurance quote

Just going to get a small 10yrs(ish) old car for now. Doesnt matter for my first car. Im in my mid 30's.

Admiral came up cheapest at £150 approx

Sounds about right for someone with no NCB and a first time driver, although just to insult you, I'm 33 with an 11 year old Mondeo, full no claims since I was 17 and my insurance as come up at £216 for the year:D

Also to put into perspective, I commute to Worksop from S8 area 5 sometimes 6 times a week plus other mileage and I keep within 12,000 miles a year...just

Just going to get a small 10yrs(ish) old car for now. Doesnt matter for my first car. Im in my mid 30's.

Admiral came up cheapest at £150 approx

Your lack of driving experience and NCD is probably what's hurting you. Have you driven before, any company cars or anything?

A years NCD will take probably 25-30% off renewal give it five years and it's up to 70% off.

Your lack of driving experience and NCD is probably what's hurting you. Have you driven before, any company cars or anything?

A years NCD will take probably 25-30% off renewal give it five years and it's up to 70% off.

Never driven before no. Guess £150 a month is average then.

Never driven before no. Guess £150 a month is average then.

In that case, you MIGHT find with some companies that they will charge you less if you add an additional driver, perhaps spouse, or close relative who is an experienced driver. Also, what you list your profession as can effect the premium. For the best advice, take a look at the moneysavingexpert website.

Archived