Shaun Miller injury

Robbie Loving

You could have done without your top scorer gettting cropped, as Robbie said other day Cofie hasn't done owt since he's been at the lane, isn't another one of your main players out aswell ?

EDIT: http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/20121228-double-blow-564477.aspx

Thanks for the link Corker, Miller isn't our top scorer mate Blackman is but that said despite him only featuring more of late he has been a breath of fresh air and has hit the back of the net a few times therefore we will miss him, luckily for us we took the gamble on Kitson and that has paid off also so we still have a decent enough selection of Strikers available. We are apparently looking at the lad Murphy from Motherwell and another winger, this would give us the freedom to push Blackman back up front into his natural position so hopefully it won't be a massive blow for us, never the less gutted mate.

Thanks for the link Corker, Miller isn't our top scorer mate Blackman is but that said despite him only featuring more of late he has been a breath of fresh air and has hit the back of the net a few times therefore we will miss him, luckily for us we took the gamble on Kitson and that has paid off also so we still have a decent enough selection of Strikers available. We are apparently looking at the lad Murphy from Motherwell and another winger, this would give us the freedom to push Blackman back up front into his natural position so hopefully it won't be a massive blow for us, never the less gutted mate.

I think moving Blackman now would be a mistake he looks a better winger than striker for me mate

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 11:37 ----------

I've been told that Collins out for 8 weeks

United website told us all about an hour ago :)

Yeah sorry m8 my mistake, as you say Blackman is still around and seems to be scoring consistently for you and Kitson is a more than acceptable replacement aswell to be fair, how many assists did Miller manage.

McCabe says we are at our wage cap limit so someone must leave first . Sad I know , you would think 22k crowds that's at least 10k more than anyone else would ensure quality signings .

TBH S2 as you say about 10k and in some cases 15k above all the rest mate, awful news about young Miller I might have to get me boots & ring Danny.:hihi::hihi:

Archived