Odd question-How much toilet roll do you use ?

I've never really taken much notice as to how much I use...But it isn't excessive. However, I do have a 'thing' about not running out, so I buy the biggest multi-pack I can find, and always have a wicker ottoman type thing in the bathroom full of them!

Oh, and I've got a thing about which way it feeds off the roll...It 'has' to feed 'over the top', as opposed to from the back....It annoys me intensely if it's on the wrong way round....Yep, I suppose I'm weird!

I've never really taken much notice as to how much I use...But it isn't excessive. However, I do have a 'thing' about not running out, so I buy the biggest multi-pack I can find, and always have a wicker ottoman type thing in the bathroom full of them!

Oh, and I've got a thing about which way it feeds off the roll...It 'has' to feed 'over the top', as opposed to from the back....It annoys me intensely if it's on the wrong way round....Yep, I suppose I'm weird!

I couldn't agree with this more. Putting the roll the wrong way round on the dispenser is a crime punishable by death in my house.

There's even a wiki page on the subject.

As to the OP, I use 2 sheets per wipe (sometimes 3 for a particularly lose stool) with the number of wipes governed by the stools position on the Bristol scale. If the paper is not to heavily soiled I will also fold the sheets back around on themselves for a second wipe.

jb

Archived