Lyceum panto seating

littleweeeed

It's not very good for an adult so I'm not sure how little ones will cope.

The rows are very narrow. People can't just stand up and allow others to squeeze past, we found we had to exit the row and stand in the gangway to allow some people back and forth.

Also if the person in front of you leans forward they can block sight of the stage unless you too lean forward, which in turn inconveniences those behind you.

I went last month and could only get seats in the rear balcony. I really don't think I'll ever bother again.

Hi ,I want to take two 10yr olds to the Lyceum panto but the only seats left are in the balcony at the rear.

Can anyone tell me what these seats are like,also is it safe up there?

Thanks

I should imagine it's safe enough, surely they wouldn't be allowed to open if it wasn't safe.

The thing I'd question is the age of the children you want to take. I realize you know them and I don't, but I would think 10 yrs might be a bit old for panto nowadays.

When we booked last month there were only balcony seats left but were offered a box. The only stipulation was that you had to pay for 4 seats (which suited us) and were warned of the view being restricted.

The view is restricted by the speakers but still acceptable when placing the seats appropriately.

We will definately go in the boxes again.

Thanks everybody, I knew I'd find some good advice on here. I don't think I'll be booking these seats now.The boxes appear to be fully booked up this time,but I can recommend them as I'v used them in the past, plenty of room,good views of the stage as you're almost on it, if you can cope with the volume on the speakers you're laughing. Thanks again

Archived