City centre parking advice

sharonxxxx

thanks for sugestions ill look into them cheeres x shame about the bus thats what im doing the rest of the week getting bus its just that ine day where i cant get one as too early

---------- Post added 29-12-2012 at 11:46 ----------

What time do the trams start? Would the Park and Ride on the Parkway be an option?

Don't think they run till later :(

---------- Post added 29-12-2012 at 12:01 ----------

I don't mind paying for parking just so long as its not silly prices

Blonk St NCP - £2.50 / day if you arrive before 9am

Street parking Sussex Street / Sussex Road area is free. Farm Rd / East Bank Rd is free, but a bit further away.

is it really thats brill im thick which exactly is that one please do you hapen to know what time it opens from please ? ure a star

---------- Post added 29-12-2012 at 14:40 ----------

Blonk St NCP - £2.50 / day if you arrive before 9am

Street parking Sussex Street / Sussex Road area is free. Farm Rd / East Bank Rd is free, but a bit further away.

gutted just looked and it doesnt open till 6 am that would have been great unless you or anyone knows if it actualy does open before i have to be there for quart to 5 :(

is it really thats brill im thick which exactly is that one please do you hapen to know what time it opens from please ? ure a star

---------- Post added 29-12-2012 at 14:40 ----------

gutted just looked and it doesnt open till 6 am that would have been great unless you or anyone knows if it actualy does open before i have to be there for quart to 5 :(

Have a look through these, I am sure there will be something for you :)

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/sheffield/

Andy staples is free u just ignore the hamster bedding tht comes through the post

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

The OP is talking about needing to park once a week, not a one off. PCNs as a one off may not likely ever get enforced, park in a time limited customer carpark once a week and you'll soon have invoices worth thousands, a body of proof that are fully aware that you are breaking a contract with the store/parking enforcer and it will get to the point where it is worth them using real solicitors to take you to court.

I would recommend the OP forget about this as an option unless they are prepared for a very expensive court case months or years down the line.

Andy staples is free u just ignore the hamster bedding tht comes through the post

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Please keep telling people to do this

I'll laugh my socks off when you grumble that your free parking spaces were all full because you told everyone to use them :hihi:

Archived