Night life for the over 40s in Sheffield is rubbish!

EASTWOOD141

I think you should call it a day now you are over forty,when i reach that age of maturity,i hope i won't be yearning for the days of my youth,but be satisfied with being in bed by nine,with a nice mug of cocoa and a good novel to read.

Carry on like that and you'll be lucky to see 40!

Quite so. Don't be negative Janie.

:hihi: I'm just a little jealous of all you old night life gadabouts thats all.

---------- Post added 30-12-2012 at 21:14 ----------

After looking at the number of bars and discovering where all the action is,it seems i may have something to look forward too when i'm over 40. :wink:

I think you should call it a day now you are over forty,when i reach that age of maturity,i hope i won't be yearning for the days of my youth,but be satisfied with being in bed by nine,with a nice mug of cocoa and a good novel to read.

Old ravers like you,shouldn't be intruding on young territory.:suspect:

Hmm I am sure I remember reading that you have worked in the NHS for 30 years, you must have been very very young when you started work :P. So time to come clean, which is it under or over 40, you can't have it both way Janie :nono::hihi:

Hmm I am sure I remember reading that you have worked in the NHS for 30 years, you must have been very very young when you started work :P. So time to come clean, which is it under or over 40, you can't have it both way Janie :nono::hihi:

:hihi:I couldn't resist that little bit of mischief Rainbow and you sussed me out,i wondering how long it would be before i was detected.

The thread started on General discussions,thats where i usually hang out these days.

Never mind i may not be a spring chicken any more,but i have been known to to let my hair down on occasions.:blush::hihi:

I'm off to bed now with my cocoa,nice to hear from you again.

Archived