Night life for the over 40s in Sheffield is rubbish!

EASTWOOD141

fun?

wassat?

:suspect:

Fun as in reminiscing about the good old days,when you were you had more energy, looked better and were at your fittest.:hihi:

---------- Post added 31-12-2012 at 14:30 ----------

Maybe it's the music you're listening to...:heyhey:

Nothing wrong with Dire Straits!

I don't know Janie.I feel as fit now as I did when I was aged 19. Perhaps a bit fortunate,but I wouldn't try it at my age if I was over weight or had grey hair, or if I felt the need to wear a coat for that matter. lol.

That is a perfect description of me, so thanks for that, I'll go and get my cocoa, put my hairnet on and go to bed now shall I? :cry:

I don't know Janie.I feel as fit now as I did when I was aged 19. Perhaps a bit fortunate,but I wouldn't try it at my age if I was over weight or had grey hair, or if I felt the need to wear a coat for that matter. lol.

I think you may need to take a raincoat today,if you are planning to walk around Town doing the pub crawls, showers are forecast.

On second thoughts don't bother,old men in raincoats can be viewed with suspicion..:hihi:

---------- Post added 01-01-2013 at 12:32 ----------

Happy new year to you all.:)

Sorry to say Sheffield is no longer the great city for entertainment as it was. All the good pubs and social clubs have long since served up their last orders. It has become a ghost town now for any one over the ages of 25-30.I have all ways been a great fan of painting the town red after working a 40 hour week,but there is not any where decent . I am not a fan of wine bars i like what we had in the 70s-late 90s. If you do find any where thats good for the over 40s please let me know love. I will be there like a flash

Sorry, sheffield a great city of entertainment?

I must have missed something...

If you want a good time try leeds or York.

I moved to york for precisely the reasons on this thread. As a city for single thirty somethings sheff is the pits.

---------- Post added 01-01-2013 at 14:11 ----------

It's the deathbed of ambition. Small minded people doing the same stuff, moving is the best thing I've ever done.

Archived