Night life for the over 40s in Sheffield is rubbish!

EASTWOOD141

And its sister pub The York at Broomhill

Me and my contemporaries are in our 50's we have no problem finding night life.

In town we start off in All Bar One and then across to La Floret in Leopold Square

In Devonshire Quarter any or all of - Frog & Parrot, Old House,Forum, Washington and Green Room

Ecclesall Road - Nonnas/Porter Brook then last orders in Lescar is 1.00pm

Ranmoor -West 10

Oh and I am lucky that my local is The Greystones and the source of a good pint and a few good gigs

aint the forum, washington and green room for young uns these days? :P

In town we start off in All Bar One and then across to La Floret in Leopold Square

In Devonshire Quarter any or all of - Frog & Parrot, Old House,Forum, Washington and Green Room

Ranmoor -West 10

Oh and I am lucky that my local is The Greystones and the source of a good pint and a few good gigs

Bit shte where I live in Hillsborough. All the pubs just cater for people wanting to listen to shtty dance and chart music. Rosum Spring sounds terrible and the ale tastes even worst. The rest of the pubs follow suit. Further up the hill, most of the estate pubs are pleasant, but the beer is expensive and there's not much on in the way of entertainment. Just a few jam sessions. Obviously, Hillsborough is ok if you want wrotten ale, lowsy music, line of charly and a fight.

Ranmoor -West 10

I like La Floret but I think it was better when it was Sylvesters.

aint the forum, washington and green room for young uns these days? :P

I would say they all cater for the mainstream mid 20,s upwards plus the Green Room also goes for the Mod/ Scooter boys with it's 60's tunes and Northern Soul

I'm only just old enough to claim working tax credits! :hihi:

An old man trapped inside a young mans body, with an ancient liver.

im a young man trapped in an old mans body lol

agree about the liver tho lol (the liver is evil it must be punished)

studio 54 now on the bottom of west street for the over 25's music a bit less safe than maggie mays and cheeper beer too try it especialy thurdays when i'm on lol

might have to check it (you) out next time i come to sheff dude

Archived