Udders (Huddersfield) v Owls - 29/12/12 - Match thread

ukdobby

Four points separate 10th place from 19th place.

We need to drag ourselves into that group, then anything can happen.

also fancy us for 3 pts against a not so clever burnley team esp now austin is injured daft as it sounds teams have won the playoffs from our position in the past (not for 1 min saying we will do that) but just shows as you say owt can happen i think there will be a shock or two with a brum or wolves dropping down, no fight no passion just overpaid players not doing it for there managers

also fancy us for 3 pts against a not so clever burnley team esp now austin is injured daft as it sounds teams have won the playoffs from our position in the past (not for 1 min saying we will do that) but just shows as you say owt can happen i think there will be a shock or two with a brum or wolves dropping down, no fight no passion just overpaid players not doing it for there managers

4 clean sheets in a row isn't a coincidence m8, if we can start scoring a few more goals then we really could push on.

Antonios finishing generally hasn't been the best, Madine is finding the step up a bit much, and O'Grady and Maguire can't even get a look in, can't really judge Sid as he's only been here 2 mins.

I would go for a creative midfielder and a striker in the transfer window, and possibly another winger as Antonio is playing a hell of a lot of games and could suffer burn out or get injured, there are certainly good signs though mi old pal :)

Well you can currently get 66/1 for wednesday to get into the play offs if you fancy it.

Before the game would have taken a draw,after it am disappointed we didn't take all 3.Kirkland made 1 save all game just before half time,antonio should have scored and so should have Reda.Gardner just gets better so calm and sure of himself,few good pints round town center after and ruddy heck a cracking result from the red lot.

Said straight away Helen had to go though couldn't tell if the 1st was a dive.

Well you can currently get 66/1 for wednesday to get into the play offs if you fancy it.

i dont fancy it just pointing out these things have happened if someone offered me 21st now id take it although i belive we are well capable of a mid table finish

They're about to show booking 'incident' on Sky so they say but not seen anything about investigation Pete - hopefully someone will make some sense out of it cos DJ skirted it nicely. Yup - just seen it now :)

Aww just noticed that Corks has changed his avatar again to our Sheff fundraiser who got the award in the new years honours - well done Matty! :)

Breaking news on SSN they are investigating the ref as to why he booked Helan twice, and did not send him off.

That's a pretty easy one. He mistook Antonio for Helan.

He'll get demoted to league one for a while, for being stupid. Watch your back fella:D

Archived