Udders (Huddersfield) v Owls - 29/12/12 - Match thread

ukdobby

Except for different big red numbers on their back.

Why don't players have their names on the back of their shirts, that would make it easy for a referee to............. oh wait a minute.....................

All I can assume is that Helan and Antonio look very similar, cos I didn't see any Udders players pointing out the ref's mistake at the time, or a linesman, or the Udders fans.

I bet the ref had put a tenner on Helan to get a goal.

---------- Post added 31-12-2012 at 09:04 ----------

Why don't players have their names on the back of their shirts, that would make it easy for a referee to............. oh wait a minute.....................

All I can assume is that Helan and Antonio look very similar, cos I didn't see any Udders players pointing out the ref's mistake at the time, or a linesman, or the Udders fans.

I bet the ref had put a tenner on Helan to get a goal.

Besides, it's easy to tell the two apart, Antonio was born in Wandsworth, Helan was born in France. So one would say " Sorry ref, me old china plate, it were an accident, I never meant it guv." While the other would say " Merde, mon cherie, Je suis tres apologies, bonsoir, au revoir Frere Jacques".

Archived