Bring on the Speed Cameras

Dongle = You are thinking of Thorpe Street Wentworth Road starts from the S bend in Thorpe and finishes at he T junction in Wentworth The 30 MPH section is from the S bend to the bottom of the hill in the built up area go and stand at the bottom end of Kesterel avenue and see how many cars cars do 30 or less not many in could be child that get killed !!!!!!!!

Dongle = You are thinking of Thorpe Street Wentworth Road starts from the S bend in Thorpe and finishes at he T junction in Wentworth The 30 MPH section is from the S bend to the bottom of the hill in the built up area go and stand at the bottom end of Kesterel avenue and see how many cars cars do 30 or less not many in could be child that get killed !!!!!!!!

What kind of keyboard are you using?:D

Have you ever tried to cross Wentworth Road in Thorpe Hesley?? I have several times and each time i have nearly been knocked down by speeding motorists. This road has a maximum speed limet of 30 MPH not 40, 50, or 60 etc and it is 30 for a reason. Bring on the speed cameras and catch these ldiots before someone is killed. It could be your child that is killed by a speeding motorist

No one goes that fast on the road you mention.

You are way off beam with that so there's really no need to install piggy banks, erm i mean speed cameras.

Everybody drives over the speed limit at some point on a journey,and most of us admit to doing so , yet a few insist on claiming they are saints and never do it,even though we all know they are lying.

I drove from Killamarsh to Centertainment and back today without once going over the speed limit, I didnt go over the speed limit yesterday either, it`s not hard to do, I would guess 99% of the other cars on the road were doing it too.

god your dull P999.

Everybody drives over the speed limit at some point on a journey,and most of us admit to doing so , yet a few insist on claiming they are saints and never do it,even though we all know they are lying.

Try not judging everyone by your standards.

Why do some find it so hard to control their speed, or believe others when they say they don't speed?

Archived