Bring on the Speed Cameras

Try not judging everyone by your standards.

Why do some find it so hard to control their speed, or believe others when they say they don't speed?

I control my speed perfectly.

Like today, on my way to Darnall.

I was doing the speed limit and some chuff was like 2ft off my rear bumper, honking his horn, effing and jeffing, upsetting the kids. He got the message when he ended up doing 11, yes ELEVEN mph :hihi:

I dont know why some people do that. Speeding is one thing, i think our speed limits are way too slow but i stick to them as its the law but why do some people insist on trying to bully and intimidate other road user?

Im guessing either a small willie, no friends or a mixture of the two.

Have you ever tried to cross Wentworth Road in Thorpe Hesley?? I have several times and each time i have nearly been knocked down by speeding motorists. This road has a maximum speed limet of 30 MPH not 40, 50, or 60 etc and it is 30 for a reason. Bring on the speed cameras and catch these ldiots before someone is killed. It could be your child that is killed by a speeding motorist

I agree with you thats why I started a post about why some people object to speed cameras. I love the idea of speed cameras to take money from idiots who find it a good idea to speed.

Never ever sped then?

I mean, like never ever ever?

please define "ever speed" I fear your going to say - "go over the speed limit" which isnt speeding

speeding is the deliberate and sustained driving above the legal limit for the road for longer than necessary to clear a hazard for example, to overtake a slower moving vehicle for example and the other half dozen examples I can remember from my driving lessons.

---------- Post added 30-12-2012 at 19:12 ----------

I was doing the speed limit and some chuff was like 2ft off my rear bumper, honking his horn, effing and jeffing, upsetting the kids. He got the message when he ended up doing 11, yes ELEVEN mph :hihi:

I dont know why some people do that. Speeding is one thing, i think our speed limits are way too slow but i stick to them as its the law but why do some people insist on trying to bully and intimidate other road user?

if this incident occured, you are a bigger danger to your kids than any other driver

I drove from Killamarsh to Centertainment and back today without once going over the speed limit, I didnt go over the speed limit yesterday either, it`s not hard to do, I would guess 99% of the other cars on the road were doing it too.

god your dull P999.

I dont believe you.

please define "ever speed" I fear your going to say - "go over the speed limit" which isnt speeding

speeding is the deliberate and sustained driving above the legal limit for the road for longer than necessary to clear a hazard for example, to overtake a slower moving vehicle for example and the other half dozen examples I can remember from my driving lessons.

---------- Post added 30-12-2012 at 19:12 ----------

if this incident occured, you are a bigger danger to your kids than any other driver

yes of course because been rear ended at 11mph is way more dangerous than been hit at 40.

Lol

Jog on

Lol

As for your definition of speeding?

Well that's just hilarious :hihi:

Did you at any time during your driving exhibition, pull over and let the "honking his horn, effing and jeffing" driver pass you safely.

Angel.

So, you've an another car 2 feet off your rear bumper whose driver is twitching to get by. Your children are in the car (seat belted I hope).

You are doing 30mph, perhaps 40mph, I don't know the area and you brake to 11 mph, just to annoy him even more!

Not very clever are you?

What if he couldn't stop in time.

No pleasure in having whiplash or damaged kids is there?

I also think it is an offence to drive so slowly when conditions allow a faster speed.

Pot ,Kettle, Black spring to mind

Archived