Bring on the Speed Cameras

Asking for more surveillance,

Jesus, what the hell has happened to people in this country? asking for their own prison to be built around them.

I bet you are one of those people who think that more of those "community support workers" are a good idea:loopy:

are you saying the police shouldn`t detect and prosecute crime?

---------- Post added 31-12-2012 at 16:30 ----------

Which would leave them in danger

That'd involve slowing down though -which you object to

Again slowing down, why not just stop and, oh hang on that's an issue

So speed up then - just what the bully behind wants?

none of which is what I posted, as you well know

A fine isnt education......... it just revenue raising.........it has absolutely nothing to do with road safety.

perhaps we should beat motorists who speed as you were keen to promote that as a solution the other day.

I dont speed as I dont want a fine, therefore I am a safer drive - that is a simple statement that you cannot dispute.

---------- Post added 31-12-2012 at 16:35 ----------

Only an idiot or a troll would read into it like that.

Which are you sonny?

droll, very droll

you are making no sense I'm afraid. The only option you favour results in someone having to increase speed. Please detail how that resolves the problem and makes everyone safer.

I like how your putting words in my mouth

now I gave four possible options that I would have considered suitable given the situation and the OP`s experience in conflict management, it may even be that all four options were the best.

a - do nothing -dont antagonise the situation

b - pull over - let the other party pass

c - turn off the road - remove yourself from the situation

d - get to somewhere safe AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - seek help

I`ve added explanations of what each option means in red for you.

which other offences do you want the police to turn a blind eye too?

Definitely not all the pedophilia and cover ups going on by the MP's and Royals, the BBC and God knows where else.

Not all those War crimes by our government, or the 1.3+ Trillion pounds of our money that has been given to the banks, nope, don't want any blind eye there.

Or the 100's of Millions of expenses by the MP's, would love the Police to have an eye on that **** for sure.

Should I carry on, because believe me I could do a God damn essay on it.

But you carry on taking your frustrations out on your fellow man rather than being honest about what's really up your ass.

bye bye Troll:thumbsup:

I`ve added explanations of what each option means in red for you.

I added explanations of what happens in reality. Is this another one of your accounts MrSmith as you have a distinct writing style and you seem to be getting close to losing your other alter ego...

Archived