Please help save our country..

What precisely do you expect Ed, Edd n Eddie to do? Magic up money from nowhere? They're already doing that with QE.

The only way they can magic up the money is to raise taxes. Lets all look across the channel to see how well that would work :thumbsup:

François Hollande is doing the current government a massive favor. In 2 years time when we are heading down the election route, France will be a very strong example of what could happen to the UK under Labour.

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 12:23 ----------

The Green Benches is the personal blog of Eoin Clarke who is complete prat who regularly has to make public apologies for his stupid comments.

An epetition claiming the government is out of touch is not proof of the claim, but rather the opinion of one person that is jumped on by idiots and fools without the brain power to think for themselves.

Everyone knows they are doing a bad job, it's just that some people can't bare to admit it. They themselves even know they are doing a rubbish job and have today tried to convince themselves and public otherwise. If they were doing a good job there would be no need for today's PR stunt.

Everyone knows they are doing a bad job, it's just that some people can't bare to admit it. They themselves even know they are doing a rubbish job and have today tried to convince themselves and public otherwise. If they were doing a good job there would be no need for today's PR stunt.

every government goes through the mid term relaunch, Brown tried and failed, Blair was very good at it and even Major did well at first.

The problem though is that everyone also knows that Labour would do a worse job all we can do is pick the best of a bad bunch.

every government goes through the mid term relaunch, Brown tried and failed, Blair was very good at it and even Major did well at first.

Well I guess that makes it ok then ..... jeez

There seems to be a lot of this, "OK, everyone knows we're not doing very well and not popular, but party X is much worse," bumf around at the moment. Nobody is going to be suckered in by that rubbish. Although some people refuse point-blank to publically admit it, this current government is much worse than the previous one; everyone can see that. I wonder what Disasterous Dave Cameron will try and bribe the electorate with, come election time, apart from tax cuts and the reinstatement of allowances he's already taken off people?

I would have accepted it as a fair result. It would have been democratic.

You appear to believe that gangs of men dealing out mob justice with baseball bats is the way to deal with crime, so I'll take your reference to democracy with a pinch of salt thanks.

Well I guess that makes it ok then ..... jeez

There seems to be a lot of this, "Although some people refuse point-blank to publically admit it, this current government is much worse than the previous one; everyone can see that.

:loopy: HAHAHHAHHHAAAHHHAAAAAAAA deluded!!

Archived