Please help save our country..

Numbers are still plodding along I see. At this rate you'll need every day up to the end of April to get anywhere near your target !!

However, nice to see the country has been galvanised into action against those nasty tory people !!!!!

Go ahead, Maybe Sheffield could declare itself a republic, try to reconstitute the USSR as an SSR. I'm sure there'd be plenty of signers.

Football Managers get the sack when their teams don't do well so sack the tory clowns trying to run(ruin) this country, because between the lot of them they don't know how to run a bath.:gag:

Stupid and childish. Obviously you have no respect for your democracy nor the sytem of electiing government by the vote of the common people.

Who would you replace the Tories with anyway? Another Labour government?

Their record of running the country isn't exactly a sterling one. If they had been so wonderful how come they didnt win the last election?

Stupid and childish. Obviously you have no respect for your democracy nor the sytem of electiing government by the vote of the common people.

Their record of running the country isn't exactly a sterling one. If they had been so wonderful how come they didnt win the last election?

..............probably because they can never explain how they would raise new money to run the economy any better than the Tories!

I thought it was labor who bankrupted the country.

Its what the Tories want you to believe, but it was the banks who caused the deficit, thats why its called the banking crisis.

Labour won three elections in a row and would have a forth if it wasn't for having to deal with the problems caused by the banks. Coalition will be lucky if they get through one term, think that speaks for itself. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/33327

Its what the Tories want you to believe, but it was the banks who caused the deficit, thats why its called the banking crisis.

Labour won three elections in a row and would have a forth if it wasn't for having to deal with the problems caused by the banks. Coalition will be lucky if they get through one term, think that speaks for itself.

Although - it was Bliar and Brown who did what the banks told them, isn't it? Tuition fees, PFI, deregulation, outsourcing state services, privatising anything they could get away with...

"We the undersigned petition for the resignation of David Cameron and George Osbourne."

Even if you'd spelt Osborne's name correctly I wouldn't have been tempted.

I think things which are not spelt correctly tend to become lodged in the mind more reddily,and attract grater attention.Its a marketing skam.

Who would have thought that a spelling mistake could be used deliberately as a marketing scam, to attract more notice,what a clever idea.:hihi:

Correct I don't have respect for this unfair Goverment, but at least I will stick it out here and not flee to another country. :hihi:

Please lend you Signature to this campaign to rid our nation of these two buffoons who a lot of people over the UK do not want actually want in office.

Don't forget to confirm via your e-mail takes less than a few minutes to fill in.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/33327

If this builds enough momentum in the next few months then they will be forced to bring the people's voice to light.

Share with all your friends and any other forums you know of!

Thanks Guys for your Support!

Archived