Please help save our country..

Please lend you Signature to this campaign to rid our nation of these two buffoons who a lot of people over the UK do not want actually want in office.

And replace them with....???? I might consider voting if you could name any body who would be better.

Think of the Labour years, and the Thatcher years before that.

Come on, name a viable alternative with a proven track record in government. :roll:

This is not the system of we use, every five years we vote for the government we want, we did this and the result was the government we have and in 2015 we can do it again.

Not entirely true in this case. The present government were never elected.

I remember once someone talking about this really great way to decide who gets to run the country. I think it was called an...election, yes that's it, a general election.

You see, IIRC, the point is that everyone get a say in who runs the country by this thing called a vote. That way, whoever gets elected can get on with the job for a fixed term, something like 5 years.

Maybe this would be a better idea than just some loonies signing a petition. What do you think?

I remember once someone talking about this really great way to decide who gets to run the country. I think it was called an...election, yes that's it, a general election.

You see, IIRC, the point is that everyone get a say in who runs the country by this thing called a vote. That way, whoever gets elected can get on with the job for a fixed term, something like 5 years.

Maybe this would be a better idea than just some loonies signing a petition. What do you think?

That is what usually happens. Nobody ever voted for the present government though, so we are in a different situation here. It would be justified to oust the present government in any way possible.

Please lend you Signature to this campaign to rid our nation of these two buffoons who a lot of people over the UK do not want actually want in office.

Don't forget to confirm via your e-mail takes less than a few minutes to fill in.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/33327

If this builds enough momentum in the next few months then they will be forced to bring the people's voice to light.

Share with all your friends and any other forums you know of!

Thanks Guys for your Support!

X

^ this is my signature, I'll sign it on a ballot paper in 2015. :)

Not entirely true in this case. The present government were never elected.

They had the biggest majority of any other government with over 17,000,000 votes and the conservatives alone received more votes than the labour government of 2006 and only 20,000 votes less than the labour government of 2001. Looks pretty conclusive to me.

Archived