Please help save our country..

They had the biggest majority of any other government with over 17,000,000 votes and the conservatives alone received more votes than the labour government of 2006 and only 20,000 votes less than the labour government of 2001. Looks pretty conclusive to me.

The ConDems were not a party. They did not exist. Nobody voted for them.

If this builds enough momentum in the next few months then they will be forced to bring the people's voice to light.

And what in practice does they will be forced to bring the people's voice to light mean outside your fantasy world.

The present government were never elected.

Oh yes they were. The coalition government came into office as a result of the 2010 general election, just like a majority government would have been, unless you know an abscure bit of British constitutional law which says that only a majority government can be elected.

Er, no. We vote for the MP whom we want to represent us.

Stop being picky, you know what I meant. :D

Having said that I suspect most people place their x in the box marked with the party they want rather than the name of the MP they want, I would put money on the fact that many people don’t even know the name of the MP they will vote for until they see it next to the party they want.

I'm sure that argument would stand up well in court if you made a constitutional challenge.

Whether it would or not, the fact is that nobody EVER voted for a MP who was part of the ConDem party. The party was contrived, it did not exist. They are living a lie and have no right to govern!!

The ConDem party did not exist, so nobody could have voted for them.

There is no ConDem party.

You're still demonstrating you don't know how our electoral system works. I suggest you go and find out how it does work before you comment further - you're making yourself look silly.

Archived