Please help save our country..

It still doesn't; so who's the liar now?

If I state that munirians did not exist in 1900 , yet they still do not exist, it does not make me a liar. It merely means that they did not exist at the stated time and still do not. I hope that this clears it up for you.

---------- Post added 03-01-2013 at 20:51 ----------

There is no ConDem party.

You're still demonstrating you don't know how our electoral system works. I suggest you go and find out how it does work before you comment further - you're making yourself look silly.

I know exactly how our electoral system works BUT!!!! ...the fact remains that nobody ever voted for the ConDems...and....in my opinion they should be ousted by any means possible!!! How dare they make so many damaging changes when nobody voted for their party!!!

I know exactly how our electoral system works BUT!!!! ...the fact remains that nobody ever voted for the ConDems...and....in my opinion they should be ousted by any means possible!!! How dare they make so many damaging changes when nobody voted for their party!!!

You opinion is not electoral law. You can be as upset as you like about it but it won't change anything.

You opinion is not electoral law. You can be as upset as you like about it but it won't change anything.

Where did I state that it would? Have you got a link to it?

I still maintain that it would be morally correct to oust this unelected government by any means.

Where did I state that it would? Have you got a link to it?

I still maintain that it would be morally correct to oust this unelected government by any means.

This isn't Zimbabwe. We had free and fair elections to elect MPs, to form a government, via an electoral system we subsequently also voted not to change. The decision of the people stands without question.

That you disagree with what the rest of us voted for, doesn't matter a jot. There is nothing moral about advocating, and far less attempting to overthrow a democratically elected parliament, and if you believe there is, you should go and see a doctor...you might be a dangerous lunatic. Of course you could also be a simple idiot or a troll.

This isn't Zimbabwe. We had free and fair elections to elect MPs, to form a government, via an electoral system we subsequently also voted not to change. The decision of the people stands without question.

That you disagree with what the rest of us voted for, doesn't matter a jot. There is nothing moral about advocating, and far less attempting to overthrow a democratically elected parliament, and if you believe there is, you should go and see a doctor...you might be a dangerous lunatic. Of course you could also be a simple idiot or a troll.

This government were not elected. The ConDem party never had any politicians standing for election. They were contrived as you know...so stop trolling.

This government were not elected. The ConDem party never had any politicians standing for election. They were contrived as you know...so stop trolling.

Why do you keep yacking on about The ConDem Party, there is no such party. There is The Tory Party and the Lib Dem Party, 2 totally separate entities, who are working together to form a coalition government. We do allow coalition governments in the UK.

Why do you keep yacking on about The ConDem Party, there is no such party. There is The Tory Party and the Lib Dem Party, 2 totally separate entities, who are working together to form a coalition government. We do allow coalition governments in the UK.

So you agree that nobody ever voted for them?

So you agree that nobody ever voted for them?

Nobody voted for The ConDems because the party doesn't exist, but if one party doesn't win an outright majority then 2 or more party's can work together to form a majority coalition government and in this case we have the Torys and Lib Dems working together to form a coalition government.

The fact you're shooting your mouth off about I never voted for the ConDems is irrelevant.

Getting despreate with this campaign arn't we.... Different username too perhaps??

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1102129

Oh, BTW condisidering you have not even managed to scrape anywhere near even 1% of your target number yet I dont think they are going to be too worried yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Erm nooooo, didn't know someone had already posted it but glad they did.

Well the only way to get them worried and send a message is to get as many signatures as possible.

The more places it is posted in the next few months over the internet the more chance it will reach a number which has to be taken into consideration.

Archived