Please help save our country..

but they DO exist, forget the soundbite title. 2 parties were voted for but not by a massive majority so they joined together, hence BOTh parties WERE voted for

NOT as a party! Nobody ever voted for a ConDem MP as the party did not exist. The party have no right to govern.

I like this bit from the link

it is an affront to people's intelligence that we be expected to believe that the last government are still responsible for the current situation two years down the line.

I'd put money on them still blaming Thatcher for everything that is wrong in their lives.

NOT as a party! Nobody ever voted for a ConDem MP as the party did not exist. The party have no right to govern.

There is no such party. Coalition governments are allowed under our electoral system. If you believe that is not the case then quote the relevant law to prove your point. If you just wish it were not allowed then you're out of luck.

But people did vote for Liberal Democrat MP's as well as Conservative MP's.

The Conservatives and Liberal Democrats have not joined together to form a new party. They are still 2 totally separate party's who are working together as a coalition government.

Again The ConDem Party don't exist and are not in power. How can you oust a party that doesn't exist.

There is no such party. Coalition governments are allowed under our electoral system. If you believe that is not the case then quote the relevant law to prove your point. If you just wish it were not allowed then you're out of luck.

I know all the laws governing coalition governments. BUT....the fact remains that the ConDems were NOT elected. They WERE contrived and in my view have no right to govern.

I know all the laws governing coalition governments. BUT....the fact remains that the ConDems were NOT elected. They WERE contrived and in my view have no right to govern.

Based on the results of the last election, who do you think does have a right to govern?

Your view is not parliamentary rules.

Your view is not going to change anything.

Your view is just that. YOUR view.

It does not change the fact that the coilition was allowed to happen within the rules and laws. The coilition has happened and is not going anywhere until the next general election.

Now can you move the point on or do you insist on sounding like a broken record.

are you deliberetly obtuse?

or stupid

one of the two

BOTH parties in the cohilition WAS voted for

There is no such word as cohilition so they could not have been voted for.

---------- Post added 03-01-2013 at 22:50 ----------

Your view is not parliamentary rules.

Your view is not going to change anything.

Your view is just that. YOUR view.

It does not change the fact that the coilition was allowed to happen within the rules and laws. The coilition has happened and is not going anywhere until the next general election.

Now can you move the point on or do you insist on sounding like a broken record.

"It makes you seem weak"

Archived