DJ or children's entertainer needed

hi we're looking for some kind of entertainment for 4 year old party. We don't want a sit down show but more music and party games. Tried all ones recommended to us but most involve sit down show. So thought maybe a dj would be better and we can do games ourselves. Help if you can please! Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

hi there i am an experienced childrens dj & entertainer with many years of entertaining all ages 3yrs upwards . I am fully insured & CRB checked . I can help you & give u a quote but i need to know your venue & times

many thanks Adrian ( streetbeat )

tel 01909 773937

• 3 weeks later...
hi we're looking for some kind of entertainment for 4 year old party. We don't want a sit down show but more music and party games. Tried all ones recommended to us but most involve sit down show. So thought maybe a dj would be better and we can do games ourselves. Help if you can please! Thanks

try boss lady on here from Waggy's Roadshow

• 1 year later...

I am available steve-D 07778553115

music - lights - karaoke, 500000 songs to choose from and 25000 karaoke songs to sing to. what music would you require for your event. please call for any more information. I am reliable I always turn up. pat tested and insured, £20 per hour...................................

I am available steve-D 07778553115

music - lights - karaoke, 500000 songs to choose from and 25000 karaoke songs to sing to. what music would you require for your event. please call for any more information. I am reliable I always turn up. pat tested, insured and can time travel, £20 per hour...................................

Made it more relevant for you.

Archived