God Believers. Do you ever question your faith?

I am desperate to know now though, Marx. For some reason I had assumed 70s rock god rather than actual god. strange the way we compute some things subconsciously.

I am trying to upload the full picture somewhere. It is not what you think. I am surprised that no-one had picked-up on it.

I have uploaded the image. PM me if you want the link.

think i,ll give that one a miss...i,m busy right now picking my nose

---------- Post added 02-01-2013 at 23:19 ----------

I have uploaded the image. PM me if you want the link. Gladwell64 don't bother.

lol..come on why can,t i see it..is it something i said

Faith is a mask for people to pretend they are not ignorant, as god provides the excuse to questions they have no idea what the answers are.

Faith is based on earth, and hell is where exactly? Does it have a place, a residence, if so where?

Heaven was once thought to be up there , somewhere beyond the earth, but humans are investigating the "heavens, and its not quite so simple is it. Galaxies, solar systems, billion of them, all unexplored to date, and just as well, don't want another myth to crash back to earth does one?

So the arrogance of ignorance is fed to the rest who just about cope with daily life, and it has to get better, as its difficult to get along for most, the kids playing up, the job not paying enough. Desperate people seek any way to get help one way or another, and faith, even blind faith, like playing the lottery, just might be the winning ticket.

Its all rubbish but we love it, the stories, the hope, and faith business is always booming even in a recession, depression, famine, drought. The flock pay to charities, the faiths and pretend to know bits are not creamed off for this and that necessity. Even the holy ones have to eat and drive cars, live in impressive houses, fly first class as its nearer to heaven innit? Remember your place, you are low life, worship your faith, it will always fall short, but keep paying for hope, sinners!

Excuse my ignorance but i've read your post twice and apart from the "arrogance of ignorance" remark aimed at believers (as the arrogance and ignorance would have to exclude you of course wouldn't it) i havn't a clue what your saying, "but keep paying for hope sinners" :huh: I'm assuming that comment was just referring to theists?

Any chance of a brief explanation?

Archived