Anybody Got A Sheffield Star From Christmas Eve?

Rampent

WHOOO WHOOOO!! Tell Pete Morris (I'm on the radio!) I'm almost as famous!!

Autographs on a first come first served basis! Thank you RR and O/H :love: :love:

Infamy at last. What's all that 'certain forum' mean?

This might even up the valuation on the lada mate:hihi:

Pete Who.........That's ancient history now we have a real A lister on the boards....come to think of it,he's not been seen since your blockbuster was published to the multitudes.

Could be off sulking somewhere methinks.

---------- Post added 01-01-2013 at 22:03 ----------

Might sell it quick in their classifieds!! :hihi:

Your new found stardom could well have doubled it's value.

Pete Who.........That's ancient history now we have a real A lister on the boards....come to think of it,he's not been seen since your blockbuster was published to the multitudes.

Could be off sulking somewhere methinks.

Reckon so me sen. Just like to thank my agent, the good people of Sheffield and Sting for making this all happen. Plus my ex family ex wreck and all the good people who make Stella Artois :cool::D

And all the cool peeps who drive banana coloured Lada's :love: :love:

Reckon so me sen. Just like to thank my agent, the good people of Sheffield and Sting for making this all happen. Plus my ex family ex wreck and all the good people who make Stella Artois :cool::D

And all the cool peeps who drive banana coloured Lada's :love: :love:

I find this colour adds finesse,don't you? and something else also crossed my mind too,you must be the only media star amongst Sheffields glitterati that drives one of these babies.

Pete Morris.........phfft Pete Hasbeen more like.

I find this colour adds finesse,don't you? and something else also crossed my mind too,you must be the only media star amongst Sheffields glitterati that drives one of these babies.

Pete Morris.........phfft Pete Hasbeen more like.

Tis true RR. As you know I like to keep my driving habits secret. Banana Lada's set the trend for many VW, BMW, and broken down vectra owners too adopt the same colour though. A true trend setter.

Pete must be kicking himself.

Archived