Assistance with NHS complaint

If you want to complain contact PALS patient advice and lesion service. you phone the hospital main number and ask for pals.

Longer waiting times over worked staff no water cooler I would blame the government at the next ballot.

There may be a valid complaint. Telling someone to get a drink from a toilet would seem to run against all standards of infection control training I've ever received from the NHS.

Aren't toilet sinks labelled 'not drinking water' or something to this effect, even though it probably is the same water?

Some are but that will depend on the source.

Other toliet sinks are in fact labelled drinking water - particular in places with limited or combined facilities.

The fact that they were provided a cup and told to use that source indicates to it being drinking water.

Some are but that will depend on the source.

Other toliet sinks are in fact labelled drinking water - particular in places with limited or combined facilities.

The fact that they were provided a cup and told to use that source indicates to it being drinking water.

Not really- it could equally well indicate a 'fobbing off', which is becoming increasingly common in institutions these days.

Glad you liked it.

What next? Up to Strix.

Why do you ask about compensation?

You know why.

A more interesting question is why the OP simply didn't go to the website like you did. Why go on here?

I'll end by saying I once saw the NHS compensation claims stats for 1974 compared to 2008, something like 60 million to 280 million and rising rapidly. Before you say compensation hasn't been mentioned by the OP I think it's naive to assume they will just be happy with a letter saying "we're awfully sorry about your outrageous treatment at the hands of our butlers".

Archived