Assistance with NHS complaint

You know why.

A more interesting question is why the OP simply didn't go to the website like you did. Why go on here?

I'll end by saying I once saw the NHS compensation claims stats for 1974 compared to 2008, something like 60 million to 280 million and rising rapidly. Before you say compensation hasn't been mentioned by the OP I think it's naive to assume they will just be happy with a letter saying "we're awfully sorry about your outrageous treatment at the hands of our butlers".

I know that you are jumping to conclusions.

I know that you are jumping to conclusions.

You mean using my experience of human nature to imagine the next moves on the chess board? Who cares? It's a discussion board, the OP can make their move regardless. I'll be interested to hear the outcome.

You know why.

A more interesting question is why the OP simply didn't go to the website like you did. Why go on here?

I'll end by saying I once saw the NHS compensation claims stats for 1974 compared to 2008, something like 60 million to 280 million and rising rapidly. Before you say compensation hasn't been mentioned by the OP I think it's naive to assume they will just be happy with a letter saying "we're awfully sorry about your outrageous treatment at the hands of our butlers".

I also think you're jumping to conclusions. Yes, the OP may end up going for compensation, equally, they may have one of the many reasonable alternative reasons for wanting to complain, such as simply getting the NHS to address one of the many deficiencies in it's service, so others don't have to suffer in future.

You mean using my experience of human nature to imagine the next moves on the chess board? Who cares? It's a discussion board, the OP can make their move regardless. I'll be interested to hear the outcome.

Nope, I mean jumping to conclusions.

To jump to conclusions to come to a conclusion prematurely, without sufficient thought or on incomplete evidence.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/jumping+to+conclusions

I also think you're jumping to conclusions. Yes, the OP may end up going for compensation, equally, they may have one of the many reasonable alternative reasons for wanting to complain, such as simply getting the NHS to address one of the many deficiencies in it's service, so others don't have to suffer in future.

The NHS is doomed, it's been drained by losers, compo seekers and worthy types moaning about it even if they don't want compo. I fully expect it to disappear in our lifetime to be replaced by a two tier expensive private system and cheap crap charidee hospitals for the 'big society'.

We can all draw a conclusion as to where the OP will go or we can wring hands and stroke chins for several hundred more posts while we stand poised to see the mystery of their next move.

---------- Post added 02-01-2013 at 23:00 ----------

Nope, I mean jumping to conclusions.

To jump to conclusions to come to a conclusion prematurely, without sufficient thought or on incomplete evidence.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/jumping+to+conclusions

Why are you fleshing out what you mean? Do you see it as a fascinating point to make?

The OP may settle for a letter or may demand compo, either way its been put on a public forum and the public therefore are entitled to draw or gulp, jump to any conclusions they like. Why the OP feels the need to parade their private quibblings on here is a mystery. Their child was sorted in 4 hours, a lot of people would say they've been lucky.

Why are you fleshing out what you mean? Do you see it as a fascinating point to make?

No, not fascinating just obvious. I offered the definition because you asked me if I meant something else (see below).

You mean using my experience of human nature to imagine the next moves on the chess board?

I didn't.

No, not fascinating just obvious. I offered the definition because you asked me if I meant something else (see below).

I didn't.

A literalist, more 'fascinating' still.

I've raised a concern about the ultimate aim of the OP and the fact that I probably speak for most when I say I don't want my taxpayers money given out in compensation. You've simply guided them to a website that they should have looked at in the first place. Very good.

A literalist, more 'fascinating' still.

I've raised a concern about the ultimate aim of the OP and the fact that I probably speak for most when I say I don't want my taxpayers money given out in compensation. You've simply guided them to a website that they should have looked at in the first place. Very good.

Thank you. I like to be of help if I can.

Archived