Guernsey bans smoking in island's prison

Don't you have anything better to do than attempt to spoil threads that mention smoking? What a saddo!

No the new year is 2 days old & this is the 3rd attempt at slagging off smokers, god can't people let them get on with their habit in peace. I don't see many threads slagging off all the car owners who pollute the atmosphere much more than smokers.

Get ready yet another bloody bash the smokers thread, don't you saddos have anything better to complain about :loopy::loopy::rant::rant:

why complain about complainers im going to complain about you complaining about complainers

No the new year is 2 days old & this is the 3rd attempt at slagging off smokers, god can't people let them get on with their habit in peace. I don't see many threads slagging off all the car owners who pollute the atmosphere much more than smokers.

Car pollution has been reduced dramatically. I guess this objective has the same intention.

Does anyone know Guernseys prison population figures?

Just out of interest like.

The number of prisoners in Geurnsey's one prison is stated clearly in the report linked to in the first post.

Tobacco addiction is used as a way of controlling prisoners through the privilege of access to tobacco. I can't see how a complete ban would work, well maybe in the cosy world of a small island prison, but not in the big bad world of mainland prisons.

Do you mind if I fart on you?

Only if you don't mind if I set fire to it:hihi:

On a lighter note, isn't it nice of the Guernsey prison to care for the welfare of its villains; when they're free again they'll be able to run so much faster and in-turn save the taxpayers a fortune.

Archived