Guernsey bans smoking in island's prison

What are these two sides? If a smoker walks in front of me and their blowback goes in my face as happens several times a day am I supposed to think "well I must see both sides"?

If I walked in front of them emitting sulphurous farts for several minutes that they had to smell would they see my right to do so?

No he is saying I used, note used to smoke and I bet I can out fart you as well :hihi:

As things stand you have to live with it I'm afraid...just like I do. The medication I'm on also renders me a killer farter so I could, if I so desired, retaliate. ;)

And I do live with it, my friends are guilty of it but non smokers e.g. the vast majority of the population shouldn't have to put up with a smelly minority blowing foulness in their face every day.

---------- Post added 02-01-2013 at 19:54 ----------

No he is saying I used, note used to smoke and I bet I can out fart you as well :hihi:

Fair enough but a Bhuna soon equips my armoury.

On a lighter note, isn't it nice of the Guernsey prison to care for the welfare of its villains; when they're free again they'll be able to run so much faster and in-turn save the taxpayers a fortune.

Or if they quit smoking whist in clink they might not need to go robbing to pay for their fags.

Archived