Get to the gym or lose benefits!

there are not real jobs. try harder with your arguments and check your check the facts out first or put people in the right direction where this jobs are

as said before the jobs out there are temporary part time agency non jobs

and if you think anyone living on seventy one pounds a week would not trade that for a real job you are living on another planet or else you believe all the smoke and mirrors that the daily mail feeds you every day

let us know how you get on if you lose your job i honestly hope you do not but there is no such thing as a safe job

never mind you will never get your pension as that is the latest from this coalition, they want to raise the pension again to seventy presume when I get to seventy it will be eighty and if I get to eighty it will be ninety

sentence from todays papers "do not expect to leave school at 25 and get your pension at 65 "end quote

do not know about you but left school at fifteen as I assume ti would only been the rich that left going out to work until 25

did pass exams by going to nightschool

there is no such thing as a safe job as the nurses, soldiers are finding out

There are women on ships now so they can feel a woman these days.:D

Sadly not in my day.:(

Start providing ammo to substantiate what you are saying. Enlighten us on what you do for a living so as instead of slagging us mere mortals down. Maybe we can find out what we are doing wrong ? Will you tell us ? It might seem you have the answer ? Or you might be so selfish as not to reveal your secrets. !!!!

Start providing ammo to substantiate what you are saying. Enlighten us on what you do for a living so as instead of slagging us mere mortals down. Maybe we can find out what we are doing wrong ? Will you tell us ? It might seem you have the answer ? Or you might be so selfish as not to reveal your secrets. !!!!

I haven't slagged any one down.

After April 2013 councils will be responsible for public health provision, and in response Westminster Council has proposed that overweight people should lose their benefits if they refuse to attend fitness classes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20897681?sortBy=RatingValue&sortOrder=Ascending

Have Westminster Council got it right?

Great idea - should have a live webcam feed for all higher band tax payer's like myself. Get the running machines cranked and watch the fat workshy B*stards blow out of their arses. Better idea, get them to do some of the mundane tasks like collecting litter, painting and tidying up communal areas for their benefits.

You seem a well educated person ! Explain what Us mere Doleys are doing wrong ? Jobs are out there but Capping is keeping them out of reach !!! Explain your Previous posts Do you think Doleys should do it for nowt- after all they are people who lost there living through government policy !! Or are you a true blue max ? ????

You seem a well educated person ! Explain what Us mere Doleys are doing wrong ? Jobs are out there but Capping is keeping them out of reach !!! Explain your Previous posts Do you think Doleys should do it for nowt- after all they are people who lost there living through government policy !! Or are you a true blue max ? ????

What do you mean by capping?

No you shouldn't work for free you should work for the money you receive in benefits.

And blaming your situation on the government doesn't help you get back to work, unfortunately we all have to live with crap government policy, waste and incompetence.

Be more forthcoming Max and give us your secrets. Not calling you a liar but you do pull the Unfortunate down all your posts indicate so Sorry only you can change that !!!!

---------- Post added 05-01-2013 at 21:37 ----------

What do you mean by capping?

No you shouldn't work for free you should work for the money you receive in benefits.

And blaming your situation on the government doesn't help you get back to work, unfortunately we all have to live with crap government policy, waste and incompetence.

You dont understand Government Capping on Council Benefits ? Should you be commenting on here ?

Archived