Get to the gym or lose benefits!

I expect that's how it would be yes.

They'll have paperwork to fill in, they won't just ignore that and write down "it's obvious".

gym_rat - I don't think you've ever proven anything in your life. The key bit of proof is that you just saying something is not proof.

Ran out of time to add this morning, that the fact that some people are visibly obese isn't in question or relevant. What point are you trying to make downhill.

Being visibly obese is not relevant?? The point is obvious. I think that the ones that require BMI statistics to decide their condition are the marginal ones

not the type I have described. If the exam board have to measure everyone

they interview I suggest a visit to Specsavers would be in order.

Being visibly obese is not relevant?? The point is obvious. I think that the ones that require BMI statistics to decide their condition are the marginal ones

not the type I have described. If the exam board have to measure everyone

they interview I suggest a visit to Specsavers would be in order.

OK Cyclone, from a paperwork stand point you will be correct, but it does make the board of examiners look a little like `jobsworths`.

Which brings up an interesting point-some airlines are looking into charging fat people for two seats,in their planes, will they have to have some system of checking a persons BMI,either with suitably qualified staff or special equipment,or will they just be able to use common sense to decide?

Archived