Childrens swimming lessons

ricky

I'd like to take my son to swimming lessons - he has just turned 2, does anyone know where you can do this ? Ponds forge only has a friday morning group, ideally I would like saturday morning.

Thanks!

Hi Ricky

We have a class on a Saturday morning at our pool on Ryegate Road, Just behind the childrens centre. Give us a call for more information on 0114 3583319, or email d.spurle@swimtime.org

---------- Post added 04-01-2013 at 22:10 ----------

Willywonka- i have just tried to reply via private message and cant, our lessons at Ryegate road are on a Saturday morning from 9am depending on the age and ability of your child.

Charlene

Hi Ricky

Swim Sheffield can offer lessons at pools across the City. We have lessons suitable for 2year olds at Heeley swimming pool (0114 2500443), Graves Tennis & Leisure Centre (0114 2839900) & Concord Sports Centre (0114 2570053). If you give any of these centres a call they will be happy to talk you through the different times and options that they have available, and we hope to see you and your little boy swimming with us soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Ricky

We offer swimming lessons at Mercure St Paul's Hotel in Sheffield City Centre Saturday and Sunday mornings, the time depends on your child's ability. Our maximum class size is 6 children and we take children as soon as they are out of nappies.

We are an ASA registered swim school, fully insured and CRB checked. E:mail us for further details if you are interested: admin@letsgetwet.net

Let's Get Wet Swim School

Archived