Just seen a cat run over. Haggstones road

ZIPPYZ

are the cats owners and their children gonna be ok !!!!

have a heart, some kid could have now lost their beloved pet :rant:

I do have a heart thats why im concerned about the driver and occupants of the car.

The op said the driver was upset.

Now you have a heart and lose the attitude :)

I have just seen a cat get run over on Haggstones Road in Oughtibridge. I've got the cat at home with the intentions of taking it to the vet but unfortunately it has died. I am not sure what to do with it now, it has a collar but no tag. Anyone on here know who it may belong to? I think its female, all black and long haired, wearing a red collar with do not feed me on it.

If I cannot find out who it belongs to, anyone know what I should do?

Cheers,

Perhaps if you could manage to take it to a vets they could scan the cat to see if it is micro chipped . Well done for trying to help

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/images/smilies/frown.gif

I do have a heart thats why im concerned about the driver and occupants of the car.

The op said the driver was upset.

Now you have a heart and lose the attitude :)

i hold my hands up and appologise to you as i read your 1st comment incorrectly,

it came across as a bit sarcastic to me but now you have explained it i can see now i read it wrong, sorry :roll:

i hold my hands up and appologise to you as i read your 1st comment incorrectly,

it came across as a bit sarcastic to me but now you have explained it i can see now i read it wrong, sorry :roll:

You are very gracious in your apology,and people like you help maintain dignity,and decency.Your interpretation of the offending comments was very generous.

Archived