Car servicing question

Does anyone know if its possible for me to get my car serviced at a garage but supply all the bits myself and pay only for their time?

I want to make sure they use whats best for the car and not ubber cheap stuff that will do more harm than good.

Thanks

Does anyone know if its possible for me to get my car serviced at a garage but supply all the bits myself and pay only for their time?

I want to make sure they use whats best for the car and not ubber cheap stuff that will do more harm than good.

Thanks

Unless you stand there and watch you wont know if they used the lovely high spec oil you supplied or put the cheapest rubbish they could find in your car,im not saying they will but i know its happened before.

Unless you stand there and watch you wont know if they used the lovely high spec oil you supplied or put the cheapest rubbish they could find in your car,im not saying they will but i know its happened before.

Reputable garages depend on repeat business,it's not within their interest to use inferior products.

Archived