The Royal FC(Woodhouse) looking for a few reinforcements

I'm interested pal. Had a few false starts this season with messing about with work. Normally prefer to play Saturdays but to be honest I can't be arsed to get me fitness back to that level. I just wanna kick about and a pint after if ya know what I'm saying. I'm an or8 player but like I say I have a bit of a beer gut at minute. I may potentially even be able to get you a couple more players but I can't promise owt. What day you train?

I'll come down tuesday if I'm okay. At this very moment in time I have a very sore heel for no reason at all so I'm just resting it to see how we go. So walking is to say the least a bit painful at minute but it doesn't feel as bad today so hopefully by Tuesday I'll be okay.

---------- Post added 05-01-2013 at 13:29 ----------

I play in midfield by the way. I prefer playing in middle but due to my been left footed often end up on left wing or full back. Also can play on right of midfield as well as I tend to wonder inside anyway. If ya have a quick right back that like to get forward that is a good position for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Potentially interested in this.

Just a quick question, what sort of standard is the football? (subjective I know!!) But I used to play a bit and would like to get back into it.

As regards position, I'm about 5"11, so maybe not CB eh? ;) Full back or upfront used to be my strengths.

When's your next game? I'll try to come up and have a watch!

Archived