Able people on benefits should help improve community surroundings..

Should people on benefits help maintain community surroundings?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should people on benefits help maintain community surroundings?

• Yes with training and tools provided by the council
    • No
    • Maybe
    • No - but if enforced, I will start looking for employement.

They're looking for work. That is why they're on Jobseekers. You're punishing people who are looking for work because they are out of work.

There you have finally they are looking for work and the government could give them some, every will be happy, it’s clearly not a punishment if they want to work.

If they wanted some money they would have to or find a job which is over the minimum wage.

---------- Post added 05-01-2013 at 19:44 ----------

There wouldn't be any poverty because the governmnet would find work for everyone and give them enough to live on.

You do sound very averse to work.

Do you mean the jobs they used to do before they were made redundant?

And...have you ignored my question in post 111 for any particular reason?

There you have finally they are looking for work and the government could give them some, every will be happy, it’s clearly not a punishment if they want to work.

You need to get off your podium Man !!! Obviously you are doing OK with this Government !!! Thats where your selfishness shows in many threads on SF You could do with dropping down a peg or two and everybody turning round and saying F--k you !!!!! What comes around gos around Max ???

You need to get off your podium Man !!! Obviously you are doing OK with this Government !!! Thats where your selfishness shows in many threads on SF You could do with dropping down a peg or two and everybody turning round and saying F--k you !!!!! What comes around gos around Max ???

Why are you so averse to work, and I would be doing OK which ever government is in power because I’m not averse to work.

Well Cameron has done a brilliant job hasn't he, just what he wanted divide the people, if you don't work you are a scrounger. A lot of people believe it because if you tell them something often enough then they will start to believe it, and Cameron and his ministers mention it every chance they get.

The state wouldn’t force anyone to do anything, it would be completely voluntary, work for money or don't work for no money.

---------- Post added 05-01-2013 at 18:42 ----------

It wouldn't cost anything and there wouldn't be any financial loss to anyone.

Yes it does cost- by the provision of clothing and equipment (or dose that some how become free in lala land?)

Yes they do loose - by having extra outgoings.

If they wanted some money they would have to or find a job which is over the minimum wage.

---------- Post added 05-01-2013 at 19:44 ----------

There wouldn't be any poverty because the governmnet would find work for everyone and give them enough to live on.

You do sound very averse to work.

Back to that communist viewpoint I see.

Archived