Knitting for Charities

MARY POPPINS

Does any of the rescues need any knitted items, blankets etc, Ive made so many scarves and fingerless gloves for everybody, and Ive now got nothing to knit

I made toys last year for the Cats shelter, and Moonbird if you are reading this I am so sorry I have only just remembered I promised to knit you a kitten do you still want one.

I could crotchet blankets as well

Hello Mary poppins. Just an idea. I had an order placed on Facebook for a blanket to be knitted but the lady has had to cancel all her orders due to her circumstances. Would you be willing to knit me a baby blanket in specific colours please if I pay you? X

Do you know just what you want, or do you have a pattern or maybe a picture

We have some staffi patterns that I picked up last year but we dont know anyone that can cast on never mind knit to a pattern lol. If you could have a go for us Marypoppins we would be ever so grateful as Im sure these would not only help us raise funds but also awareness that there is nothing softer than a staffi. Thank you again for thinking of the rescues - Very much appreciated

NIX - Rain Rescue

Archived