Help please i need someone who can repair a reborn doll

Help needed Hi does any one no any body who makes reborn dolls,only I bought my grandaughter one for Christmas and one of the arms as fell of could any one let me no thank you my number is 07919161546 or does any one of a doll hospital thanks

Help needed Hi does any one no any body who makes reborn dolls,only I bought my grandaughter one for Christmas and one of the arms as fell of could any one let me no thank you my number is 07919161546 or does any one of a doll hospital thanks

Was it this Christmas ? Did you buy it new ? If so I'd take it back and ask for a refund because it's not up to standard. They aren't meant as a toy to be played with by children though. Hope you get it sorted though.

My wife can. Pm me. Thanks

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 23:00 ----------

Was it this Christmas ? Did you buy it new ? If so I'd take it back and ask for a refund because it's not up to standard. They aren't meant as a toy to be played with by children though. Hope you get it sorted though.

Its not the sellers fault the arm came off I wouldnt imagine if been handled by a child. Children arent as gentle as they need to be. not their fault though. My wife will text, she used to make them and knowing her will fix it your grandchild for nothing. Shes soft with kiddies and knows how much their dollies mean. These reborns scare me though :hihi:

Archived