What do I need, to get Freeview? - Can anyone help?

sugarnspice1

Did you retune it?

yes I tried several times over a period of weeks.

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 16:31 ----------

Most tv aerials can happily receive digital signals since they turned off analogue and cranked up the digital signal. Without opting for a possible unnecessary upgrade, the only sure fire way to tell is to try a digibox.

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 09:08 ----------

That could be because you are picking two transmitters up at the same time, your aerial might be better than your neighbours. I think they call it channel interference. If you are picking up from emley moor delete all your channels and do a manual scan of these channels. 47 44 41 51 52 48.

I have the same problem and this solved it for me.

All the other transmitters and repeater channel transmissions are listed online.

I don't think 41 does anything but is listed as a channel on the emley moor site.

I'm in Kent and get my signals from Dover.

Before the change over all our channels were digital.

We never used the analogue options.

It's only since that changeover last March when we had to do a retune that we lost these channels.

I'm in Kent and get my signals from Dover.

Before the change over all our channels were digital.

We never used the analogue options.

It's only since that changeover last March when we had to do a retune that we lost these channels.

Dover channels are 48 50 51 53 55 59 Dont forget to delete your saved channels first, and search these on manual.

Dover channels are 48 50 51 53 55 59 Dont forget to delete your saved channels first, and search these on manual.

In a book I have Dover also has a minor transmitter for Dover Town ch 26 & 30 basic freeview SD and CH 23 for freeview HD.

Now that the Digital switchover has now been completed everyone should pick up 2 freeview SD multiplexes and 1 freeview HD muliplex

The other 3 multiplexes provide the more minor commercial tv and radio services and is only avaiable on the major transmitters and major relays.

The channels that we are missing are all those in multiplex Com 6

Of those channels above I get 48,49,50 and then nothing until 71.

Archived