Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

It's 'your friends' fault for parking in a disabled spot when she doesn't need too. They are used for people who need them! So course she has to pay it... Jeez

Excuse me?

A private company does not any rights to charge someone like this.

I suggest you read my site, educate yourself and don't comment until you know the facts on private parking.

oh and then read the HMRC vs VCS judgement

it`s the Ying to Staples Yang,anyone can park where they want now.

You don`t still believe the OP`s reason for parking there do you?

I dont need to make up stories for people on here. I could have got my answers without any explaination because not everyone is as jumped up as you.

I dont need to make up stories for people on here. I could have got my answers without any explaination because not everyone is as jumped up as you.

did they swop the blouse, or had you forgot the reciept?

I said you`d be too profound with your defence.

did they swop the blouse, or had you forgot the reciept?

I said you`d be too profound with your defence.

Non of us were returning anything, my story is genuine. Not that i care if u believe it or not. We were driving frm the Jenkin Hill side,towards the M1 and went to the central carpark. So we ddnt pass any fast food places, or toys r us. But i will be sure to remind her to drive further round next time she needs to throw up. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 19:25 ----------

Thans Eckolad will do.

Non of us were returning anything, my story is genuine. Not that i care if u believe it or not. We were driving frm the Jenkin Hill side,towards the M1 and went to the central carpark. So we ddnt pass any fast food places, or toys r us. But i will be sure to remind her to drive further round next time she needs to throw up. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 19:25 ----------

Thans Eckolad will do.

you need a toilet to throw up now? stop digging that hole.

Been pregnant is not a disability, you park you pay your fine.

Stop beating around the bush of paying it when 'your friend' shouldn't of parked there in the first place!

If you go against the fine and say you only popped in to use the toilet they'll just get you on CCTV people like that don't mess around to get money!

They probs parked there cos NEXT has a sale on.

you need a toilet to throw up now? stop digging that hole.

A Lady does yes.

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 19:31 ----------

Been pregnant is not a disability, you park you pay your fine.

Stop beating around the bush of paying it when 'your friend' shouldn't of parked there in the first place!

If you go against the fine and say you only popped in to use the toilet they'll just get you on CCTV people like that don't mess around to get money!

They probs parked there cos NEXT has a sale on.

Oh i assure you, she will NOT be paying now we know legally she does not have to.

Archived