Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

A Lady does yes.

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 19:31 ----------

Oh i assure you, she will NOT be paying now we know legally she does not have to.

Just because you've have been reason up on your friends own stupidity about whether to pay the fine or not doesn't mean it will happen.

Like I said pregnancy is not a disability it's not an excuse!

I can assure you you will have to pay. So stop talking bull n moaning

Just because you've have been reason up on your friends own stupidity about whether to pay the fine or not doesn't mean it will happen.

Well clearly she dosnt have to pay so i think your the 1 talking bull :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ammas

A Lady does yes.

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 19:31 ----------

Oh i assure you, she will NOT be paying now we know legally she does not have to.

She won't have to pay it, regardless of the moral issue

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

It's 'your friends' fault for parking in a disabled spot when she doesn't need too. They are used for people who need them! So course she has to pay it... Jeez

No she dosnt............ invoices from private parking companies are totally unenforcable, worthless.

Liam, do you understand that parking rules on private land have no legality.

Been pregnant is not a disability, you park you pay your fine.

Stop beating around the bush of paying it when 'your friend' shouldn't of parked there in the first place!

If you go against the fine and say you only popped in to use the toilet they'll just get you on CCTV people like that don't mess around to get money!

They probs parked there cos NEXT has a sale on.

Please read Eccolads site, then you will realise that ivnoices from ANY private parking company are worthless and do not have to be paid no matter what it says on the invoice.

As i said on the day i started this, we do know that in normal circumstances its not morally right to park in a disabled bay. Everyone seems to be getting at me, like i havnt adressed this and dont care. This is not the case at all and i personally wouldnt do it again. I just wanted advice on where i stand with the fine.

Archived