Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

Just because you have read it in Google doesnt make it 100% accurate now does it?

I've read it in Google as well as having extensive experience of dealing personally with such companies and the people they attempt to 'fine'.

Where's your 'expertise' coming from?

Il tell u what, il let you know in 6mth if it had to be payed

I have received a few of parking invoices ,and when you dont pay you will usually receive 3 or 4 follow up letters slowly cranking up the threats ranging from Balliff`s (which wont happen) ,to court action (again this wont happen as the PPC know they will lose the case). They will also send you fake solicitors letters ,but they will go away when they realise you arnt going to pay. Just ignore any letters that drop on your doormat( the letters do make good hamster bedding though) ,and do not contact these people .

I have received a few of parking invoices ,and when you dont pay you will usually receive 3 or 4 follow up letters slowly cranking up the threats ranging from Balliff`s (which wont happen) ,to court action (again this wont happen as the PPC know they will lose the case). They will also send you fake solicitors letters ,but they will go away when they realise you arnt going to pay. Just ignore any letters that drop on your doormat( the letters do make good hamster bedding though) ,and do not contact these people .

Thanks il let her know this

Your welcome , the more people spread the word ,the less money these companies will make from unsuspecting motorists.

Agreed! I can understand its wrong if ppl do it all the time but for the sake of a few mins, £95! Thats attrocious and certainly will not be getting paid.

well, if nothing else, this thread has proved why PPC fines are worthwhile with the number of people on here who insist that they have to be paid

It proves that some people are still completely stupid and easily conned and should give their names and addresses to those Nigerian Scammers as they are "easy targets"

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 20:37 ----------

Just because you have read it in Google doesnt make it 100% accurate now does it?

You obviously have no knowledge of the Private private industry, read my website, moneysavingexpert and pepipoo then come back to us.

It proves that some people are still completely stupid and easily conned and should give their names and addresses to those Nigerian Scammers as they are "easy targets"

To be honest, I am really astonished at what I read on this thread, and on this forum in general. Half the time you cant have a reasoned discussion because a few people start saying utter guff like 'which laws do you choose to obey' etc etc

It really is a strange strange forum

well, if nothing else, this thread has proved why PPC fines are worthwhile with the number of people on here who insist that they have to be paid

They are NOT fines............ they are speculative invoices that are totally unenforcable and worthless. PPC`s cannot issue fines , they can only request you donate money to their company.

Archived